Sunday, June 10, 2007

 

Ad-Hocness

It cant anymore adhoc than this, than again, to me blogging is about reflecting on some important personal events.

First up, I am proud that I graduated with double Bachelors (pun intended). Very much looking forward to the working life. I am formally done with tertiary education save any future plans to pick up post grad studies. Something truly necessary for the progression of my career.

It was too Hong Kong for my grad trip with 2 of my closest friends. Although it was a short 5 days, we certainly made full used of our time there. Up at 7am and only return at 12midnight, we scoured the city for interesting sights and sounds. Shopping was great, the food was fantastic. Hong Kong is truly a cosmopolitan city and I certainly hope Singapore could become one if it not already one. I feel really proud to be a Singaporean and will always be.

4th June will be an important milestone in my life, for it is my first offical day at work. Although it will be another 3 weeks of training before I am posted to Serangoon Gardens Branch as a PWM, I am truly looking forward to it. Once there, it will be all about sales targets and sales targets. I will rise up to the occasion rest assured! Those colleagues currently undergoing the same training are a great bunch of people, sharing their experience of their previous jobs to a freshie like me. It certainly reinforces my personal belief and my desire to achieve.

This blog entry would not be possible without the wicked tunes from the legendary progressions set played at MOS on th 2th of June, such a fantastic night that gets me craving for more. Till the next entry.

Comments:
I hate being a Singaporean. I hate everything about Singapore. Truth be told.

YK
 
Sometimes, we just have to look forward to what drives us. All ears when i see you at the next progressions! "Chop" one copy of your upcoming Megamix. Ha...
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?