Sunday, April 01, 2007

 

Untitled...

It seems when i am bored and have nothing much to do (or rather not wanting to do anything) will i revisit this old place.

Something got to me pretty badly recently. Always preaching about non relational relationship (sounds like an oxymoron doesn't it?). I still reckon i am a big NOOB. It turn out really badly and i got reasonably involved emotionally. Maybe it was a case of me tripping over my own laces. The feeling of seeing that particular photograph of them together certainly took its toll. Something that even listening to my most trancy track was unable to pull me out of. Dragged my best bud out and had a good chat. Not just being a goo listening ear, he dishes out good advice too. "Just move on and get another one" Oh well, i just have to bring on my most effective weapon, like all guys, SUPRESSION! Over and out...

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?