Saturday, January 06, 2007

 

Its a case of Lost and Found...

School's starting soon, my last semester in NUS, module bidding was as usual very ANAL. How do they expect Science students to complete their Business Minor when they are only allocated 600 general account points per semester? We have to compete with the Arts students who could use their programme account points! Enough of this shit, hopefully they accept my appeal else i wont be able to graduate with a minor in business.

I had a bleaked start to 2007. Most of my friends would realise that I have a habit of taking out my wallet when i am sitting down. Apparently this cause me to lose my wallet on the 4th. It is certainly not a good start to be straddle with more mindless expenses like the cost of replacing the IC, driving licence, etc...(Yes, i did get myself into another car accident on that stupid rainy day on 20th Dec) Ms. Net: "Dont worry, i am sure someone took it and is waiting for an opportunity to return it to you" They always say, never doubt the women's instinct. Sure enough, i got a call from someone on Saturday and i promptly met up with him to retrieve my wallet. Somehow i think it is fated for me meet this person, an ex-offender (for drug related issues) He was nonetheless a very nice guy, a very honest person. I proceed to buy him a drink as a token of appreciation. My image of ex-offenders has been totally changed by this person's kind act.



I have recently slacken on my work. Unable to get my momentum going. Unwilling to go through all those mundane usual cold calling. Nonetheless, this slackness is eroding me, I have to stem it if i was to see my Honda Jazz by CNY 2008! Onward i march! Its at least $60K this year or i will be seriously considering my leave.

I lead a purpose driven life. A life I chose to live.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?