Sunday, December 10, 2006

 

Post ZoukOut thoughts...

I am better off at BBBC...SERIOUSLY. I think i would have enjoyed the night better listening to Yukun than what was filling the air at siloso beach. Than again Life is all about Choices.
I lead a purpose driven life and i just have to live with the choices i make. Which brings me to my purpose of updating some extremely ignorant people like yours truly on some of the sights and sounds of Middle Road.

What started out as a quest to locate the elusive Li Ka Shing sponsored Uni's hostel, turned out to be a 1/2 night tour.
1st Up: MYSG


















This place is quite romantic, a nice place for couples to have candlelight dinner.
2nd:


















Breaking the law! Who gives a damn? I am just practicising Passive Social Disobedience. A nice place to chill. Yes! The old rickety hawker centre next to bugis street. Texas 5 plus Tiger beer is a really nice combo.


3rd:

"Hail! Hail! Alma Mater"
Brings back fond memories, a deja vu seeing St John Baptist with his outreaching hands and the curved wings of the school compound.
A start of another week! A week of more targets to meet. Yet another purpose driven week. Suppression is still my game, my solution to this unforgiving world. Can't believe i fell into the trap. I just have to go polish my skills in the future.
Yes i am totally Random! Glad you realised. Nitez...

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?