Friday, April 07, 2006

 

I have come a long way...

It has really been a long time since i blogged. I survived the past car crashed and i have been less reckless with my driving.

Remember Semb Kimstrans? I bought that share sometime ago and i cashed out at $0.515 after a long period of consolidation. It was going nowhere then, now it now at $0.60. Their recent annoucements of divestment of their buildings freed up cash for more productive usage. There also have been M&A talks which further added to the counter's price. I was happy for Semb Kimstrans for it was the first stock which i had selected based on my own system. Everyone needs their own system, a system that they are accustomed. Do not get slaughtered in the open sea! Although i miss the party as Semb Kimstrans went up to $0.60, i am not too disappointed. I should be very happy instead!!! Partly because i was right on the fundamentals on the company. Secondly, because i had cashed out and invested in an another more amazing stock.

Aztech Systems! This is a company involved in the manufacturing of wireless products and other interesting consumer electronics. It is also another financially sound company with solid findamentals. I first spotted it around $0.210. After looking at the indicators, it was ready to fly. I tried to queue at $0.205 but was unsuccessful and it flew to $0.245. What a waste indeed! I learnt a big lesson, do not be stingy! To save that half cent only to forsake 3.5 cents. Nonetheless, i am happy for my somewhat a stock trading system is working. I entered around $0.25 after it pulled back from $0.27. Not longed it flew to $0.310 and i cashed out at $0.295 after hitting my trail stop loss. It has been a period of amazing bull run, i have to be nimble from now on in view of corrections. One thing i stand firm, i will not trade in China stocks. The recent China Milk, China Fish run ups are too tempting i must say. However, you never be sure when they will do a China Aviation Oil and China Paper. CAO is the mother of all kelong. China Paper recently had a huge selldown after a fantastic run; attributed to kelong management that cashed out. It really stifled investors confidence! Now i am eyeing a few good counters like Eucon and Jadason. They are cheap and they have good upside potential, will do more research on them before i place my bets. All the best!

Remember Nokia? I have been working fulltime! Half school half work! Whenever i am not at lectures, i will be at my Nokia Shop. Tough isnt it? Not really! You can never be happy earning more money! Closer and closer to my dream! It is coming to an end this Nokia Shop, something that i will never forget. A company to call my own!

This few months has been a blast for me. Shares and Nokia aside, i really owe some success to my friends. My few good buddies! Thank you for keeping me company almost every saturday. Thank you for having a few drinks with me. Thank you for hearing my problems and troubles. You all have been a pillar of my life! I will never feel bored going out with you all, even if it was just a simple supper session, a simple drinking session on top of jurong hill, or a simple WE9 session. I treasure all these times. It is not the stuff you do but who you do it with. Before i sound GAY, i should stop.

Of course something that is still bugging me. I think the cycle is about to start again. Every six months. Somehow this feeling is slowly creeping back to me. I managed to put it aside for a while but it is still coming back! Why? Perhaps it is a signal? A sign? There is an inertia, there is an internal brake. I cannot explain it. I can only think and savour those moments...You made me smile and still do! I know you are not reading this! Hope i can get over you soon!

A long entry. Cheers to my life! Malibu Pineapple or Tiger? (Damn, i haven club for a long time!)

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?