Friday, April 21, 2006

 

Eucon...

I really have to thank a friend of mine. After i told him i decided not to take part in the rally action in SGX in fear of distraction to my exam preparations, he commented: " Why not? Just monitor as you study" This struck me hard, I thought opportunities dont come by, have to learn to take it and multitask than.

Got vested in Eucon immediately. Today it closed at 0.295. A very good sign indeed, price volume surge for 2 days. Two consec days in top 20 volume. Many fund managers and retail investors are really seriously looking into this counter after the business times article on thursday. After breaking the 0.28/0.285 strong resistance, hopefully it will cheong to the TP of 0.40. My horizon is 1-2 months, with cut loss point at 0.245. I will push my trailing stop once it passes 0.30.

My second paper coming up wish me luck. Somehow i feel that this year the examinations is less of a burden.
5 modules, 3 open book (1 s/u), 1 with 9 helpsheets, 1 closed. Hmm...

Cheong arh EUCON!!!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?