Tuesday, January 10, 2006

 

What a Week!

Most would have noticed by now, the stock market is indeed very bullish. Consecutive gains pushed the STI to above the magical 2400 mark.

For Meiban, the counter is stagnanting at 0.415, a 4.5 cents rise from the time i called for a buy. However, due to the rising oil prices to $64, i fear the uptrend would be shortlived. Nonetheless, we must be nimble and becareful of a retracement in the entire STI. Do take profits if you dont feel right.

For Semb. KimsTrans, currently this counter has dropped to 0.450, 1.5 cents lower than my entry point. This could be a part of a secret move my tbe big players to sell down the stock to accumulate the the stock. I am seriously expecting the company to release good results so i am sitting tight. Of course, if the stock falls below the cut loss point indicated in an earlier post, i will not hestitate to take any action. I was contemplating to myself if i was too rashed in getting into this stock, i reckon that i was indeed. However, i was backed up somewhat with a chart formation and did take notice of the of overbought conditions of Semb. Kims. Opportunities come and go, i must grab it when it arrives. When you make an error, dont hestitate to admit it.

Now to the main topic, I CRASHED MY CAR AGAIN! I am super low morale now, after yet another car accident. This would set me back a few grand for the repairs. Although i am so cautious in my stock plays, it seems this isnt caught on for my driving. This accident was entirely my fault and luckily i did not hit anyone else nor was i injured. From today onwards i must duplicate my level of caution to my driving. I MUST, else i might not have the change to blog again or earn my $500,000!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?